Friday, September 19, 2008

Introduction

I've been trying to figure out how to be more organized in my schooling.  I'm looking at a teacher planbook software for Mac, but we don't have the cash to plunk down on it right now.  A friend blogs about her school plans, so I thought I'd give it a try for six weeks and see how it goes.  If it doesn't, then I'll take another look at the software.

We started our school year at the beginning of August.  The plan is to work for six weeks and then take a Sabbath week's rest.  We're finishing up week no. six, so I'll spend some of next week planning for the next session, and baking, sewing, playing, and cleaning with the kids.

I'll post my plans here.  I don't expect to have any regular readers, so much will be written to myself.  If I do end up with regular readers, please feel free to ask about anything that's confusing.

SDG!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Count me as a regular reader!